5 Nov 2011

Festivals of Lights

Just like my layout
Festivals of light or Diwali or Deepavali~
one of the most colourful festival in the world

Honestly to say, I didn't celebrate this festival for a super long time
cause I didn't hang out with my Indian friends for a super long time
*shame on me*
so this year my lovely friend organize an open house and
a once upon a time gathering
the last meet up is 2 years ago = 365 days X 2
*calculate yourself, I have terrible math*

Chinese, Indian, Malay *jkjk*
I'm pure chinese, ok~
Michelle, Gowri and me^^

two more guests~
Elai and Kar Yee
and she is a nurse now, dealing with blood and needles. woo~

Smile Gowri ^_^ *candid*
okok, I know you want to see some food now~
wait~
Today Menu:
Nasi Briyani, Ayam goreng berempah, kari kanmbing, mix vege, acar

and we get to eat this on banana leaf *likey*

Rice, Rice, Rice~

ok, the busy nurse need to rush back to save some life
so Kar Yee is throwing everything in..


desserts someone? 
well, Gowri and mum make the nicest biskut bawang^^
but I just forget to take the picture *arggh, pulling hair*

some crazy shots after lunch^^

Family portrait XD
U know Y??
he is my son!! handsome leh~ 
not that I have a hubby in India
we act in a performance where I'm his mummy, hoho~

Kena punch by son, *sad face*
Michelle is so ganas~

We again^^

so hard to force them to pose~ haha
see, talk and listen!!
one two punch~

Whole Family shot^^
Thank Gowri so much for asking us for the open house
we have food, friendship and celebration all together
I had hours of chat with them
yes, we do have facebook, skype, twitter 
but what is better than seeing the genuine reaction from your friend
rather than this @@, XD, =P, >o<
Happy holiday everyone^^
*Haji holiday now*

Malaysia have tonne of holidays every year, month and week~

No comments:

Post a Comment