13 Nov 2011

Teaser for some Skin Shows

Teaser always make things more interesting and worth the waiting right?
So ready for some skin show
some indulgence for your eyes and sensation?
can't wait right~
.
.
.
.
Fruit show??? I meant Skin Food show~
 (okok, stop scolding !#%#!@%$!)
the Show Girl will be the newly renovated Skin Food Concept Store
they are bringing more fruitness and goddess for you and your skin

As the chosen blogger for the new range product @ the Egg White range *excited*
you know, the egg white is so smooth, white and clear from anything except the yolk la
( I wonder why the compare Snow White as white as snow, should be as white as egg white right??)
Let me show you Snow White


haha, shock die you~
more the Tanned in White dress with hairy hand  (Fist of fury)
*ok, lame joke*
goin with the Egg White Range = white dress!!

okok, enough of the SS story
Let the show begin *drumroll please*

More Foodies~


Packed and Jammed *sound like fruit and jam~ hungry!!*
I never visited the 1U outlet b4 so I can't compare it
but to me, the newly renovated shop, is much more brighter and design is cuter
even the cupboard are with so much details now!!
But sadly, the new store is kinda small, I know it's the opening it'll be more crowded
but still the space is really limited (few ppls standing there, better start chanting excuse me, excuse me..)
regular counter~ with regular customer
everyone bulk up like it's free *likey*
same species is waving over here!!!

not much different but the colourful palette make me think of my blog <3

The best selling is here, 1, 2, 3 ~ 
sapu all la!!
Ta-daa, finally the packages appear
okie, please dun focus on the pink n black bag not the orange
but the two full bag at the back
*First buy from La Senza, let me show off little bit la..ahaha*
hehe, a trailer should not expose everything
*the orange is from Skin Food, Boost of Vita-C n no peeping in the La-senza bag*

I said it will be a surprise, so surprise
(other blogger reveal it already, but not me, y? )
never gonna tell you =P
wanna know more, stay tune~

overall, the concept store is cool and exciting 
but I believe there could be more improvement^^
and personally, I think the info for the blogger is insufficient and I didn't get the real message or info to help Skin Food to deliver the message to the our Skin Foodians~
*honest opinion*
and you all who want to know more 'honest' opinion just ask^^

now one more pitcha to scare you tonight!!
No la, it's just me!!
the same species shop like it's free!!!
so have a gd nite sleep 
wait for more *jeng..jeng..jeng..*


No comments:

Post a Comment