22 Nov 2011

A planning day (Chapter 9)

~ Day 10 ~
I can't believe the 12th day blog challenge gonna end so fast
That what ppl say "Time Flies"
and today is a super busy day for me to plan everthing

-my internship place (anyone wanna hire me? I'm super hardworking one)
-plan about when to use my voucher (groupon, mydeal, those money sucker)
- plan some shooting (surprise)
- and many many plans....
so
my head is getting big and almost explode
so I take a break and did this~
dunno why, can't take pretty photos of the nails
but honestly it turn out better than in these pictha

wrinkled hands..haiz~
colour pop pop for the festive season^^
 and I cook this too
cheesy, and fishy cake in curry cintan <3
the cheese added those oomph~ and wahhh~
while I'm having this super good mood to study
then the Malaysia- Indonesia game started and
everyone start screaming for the game
they scream even louder than a pregnant lady giving birth
Someone!! shut the power circuit please~
and I get some terrible headache NOW

 Wanna hide inside bed and cry~
sob...sob...
but I'll remember to cleanse my face before hiding there
Nite peeps~
ToT







No comments:

Post a Comment