14 Nov 2011

The Secret Recipe Reveal (Chapter 1)

Day 2
Finally a good night sleep for my skin, mind and soul
So a good day to start my 
Skin Journey
So what the secret recipe for the egg white range
.
.
.

some pig face from just waking up
to prevent you from no appetite, you can focus on the girl at my back~

inside the Pore Clean Pad there is 2 steps
Black and Whitehead Cleansing pad and Pre-refining Pad

Brush my teeth, wash my face and
a ghoul face

scary hah? kinda shock myself too
oops~
so without really the correct step of using this cleansing pad
I go on a little adventurous and try the step myself

After cleansing my face,massaging the first pad on my face in circular motion
Noted: I'm have acne on my face, so be "gentle"
the pad is very soft and it didn't cause any trouble to my acne skin
and it give me the feeling of wiping cleansing oil on my face
so, it will feel oily at first
then...
this is the 2nd Pore Refining Pad
the first pad look the same thing, just different in smell n texture
and this one have the toner kinda feel
it wipe of the oil and it start it magic spell IMMEDIATELY!!
I mean it's like NOW, NOW and NOW you reading this words
you can feel you skin smoother right on the spot!!!


after the massaging with the pad, I continue with my regular skincare product
after the 'perfect potion' on my skin
I think it's bad to wipe off with my toner with the cotton pad
so I just pad on the toner on my face

then another secret ingredient 
the  magic serum!!
for the T and U zone
I'm sure you know where is T and U except the V zone, haha~
hope you notice the T and U on my hand
it both have the same colour and smell
and to me, I felt like the U zone serum is lighter even though the T zone serum is already quite light
so Zupps~ all the magic potion is absorbed
and I continue with my Tea Tree Emulsion
*pat pat pat*
finish!!!
the shocking moment is when I put on the emulsion
I felt just like the picture above
my skin feel like baby skin!!!
soft and tender

even at night, when I wash my face
the skin is still soft and supple
I like the immediate effect so much~
make feel fully indulge in the product^^
That's a wrap for day 2
Au revoir~ Xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment