24 Nov 2011

Ended with joy and tears (Finale)

~Day 12~
the 12th day blog challenge finished so fast without I really noticing it
until I'm used the last piece of the pore clean pad
and I'm writing this late not because of laziness 
but I just really wanna see how different my face look like after all these 12 days
so there will be some ugly pictures for everyone to see
yippee!!!

Before and after
I'm kinda shock on the first pitcha too~
but now it's getting better^^

see, my skin is getting smoother and more supple too
pssh...I didn't edit the picture, just the lighting is different cause one at the morning, one taken at night
and one of my stubborn blackhead is getting smaller too
although it's not obvious in the pitcha, you think my blackhead big like one sen meh~
haha

those small small whitehead nearby the chin area is getting lesser
no need to squeeze squeeze n squeeze so many time adi
but after using the serum and everything,
I found that during the extraction of the blackhead and whitehead is easier now
you know those extraction during your facial time
where you see this little evil, and your eyes tears up but ur facial artist show no mercy~
well, I did some mild extraction myself esp for the nose area
the extraction process is getting easier for me (but I don't recommend everyone to try this yourselves, you might hurt your skin if you are too harsh)

No Edited Pitcha.jpg~
even though my acne scar is still there but at least now my pore problem is gone and it is softer now
there a long time I didn't feel my soft soft skin adi
*thumbs up*

Pro
  • get to use different serum for combination skin, more moisturising for the U zone and oil controlling for the T zone
  • immediate effect on first time using the Pore Clean Pad (you can feel the effect not mean that your face turn pretty after one usage but you can feel the differences right after you use)
  • affordable price for everyone, check the price list here Chapter 6
  • It help in minimizing the pore while giving you a soft and firmer skin

Con
  • you might be clueless at first on when to use the Pore Clean pad, but you could use whenever you like or schedule that you plan
  • more add on step for lazy people *I'm not*

 The overall idea and comment
  • Definitely I will continue to use the Pore Clean Pad, I think you can ditch your extraction gadget (picture above),  blackhead remover, peeling mask in your dustbin soon~
  • I really think the price is affordable for everyone and it seem to be cheaper that what I expected at first
  • For the beginning, SF don't recommend this product for acne-prone skin *which I'm*, I kinda scare of  the product might worsen my acne but it don't. I think it's because of this range didn't have any effect in helping you to cure acne like lightening the scar, preventing acne or stuff like that. So don't expect it will minimize pore, provide firmer skin and did all other wonder too. It's targeted for pore and blackhead/ whitehead.
  • Don't be lazy please!!! you really need to do every step of the everyday skin care regime with mask, exfoliation and pore cleansing a few times a week

hope you still remember the packaging of these little wonder~ 

The end~
I think that all for this products from me, now it's your turn to try and have great skin for the new year soon.
Remember that you can a charm bracelet if you bought more than Rm 200 at SF 

No comments:

Post a Comment