12 Dec 2011

You don't like fish but why you're so selfish????

I always live my life with the belief of :
" If you treat people nicely then people will treat you nicely too"
But sometime I just feel myself is so so wrong!!!
I just don't understand why someone could be so selfish 
and think all bout herself??
you're not the only human in this world, ok~

I admit that I'm selfish too but maybe 70-30
I still got 30% of human feeling where I will think about others
but you!!! is so so inhuman
99.99% thinking bout yourself only~
what are you make of??
plastic? or some UFO from other planet
If you really want to point your finger and blame someone for treating you bad
please look inside the mirror and point yourself!!

I have been sad and angry when you treat your own best friends like that~
You just never know how good they been treating you
and you never satisfy!!
you Green-eyed monster
and now I think you have mess with the wrong person

I will draw a big big line between us from the day I heard bout that comment
you faker, maybe I just should give you a mask for your previous b'day
I'm sorry for this negative post
blame it on my honesty~
now f*** off Bitch
I wish I could give you a few slaps to wake you up
and you should start appreciating your good friend around you now~
No "selfish" people zone




No comments:

Post a Comment