29 Dec 2011

The Castle of Love

Bringing you to my Castle of Romance~
with my Prince Charming waiting for me at my chamber in the High Tower
Nah...I don't have long blond hair nor named as Rapunzel
#dream mood on!!!
recently visited Kellie's Castle again after so many years
now only I understand the true story behind this historic castle
last time come here, still a kid and what i remember is Bat's poops everywhere *yikes*

Do you know that Kellie's Castle is actually a gift from William Kellie Smith for his wife as a token of love
Just like Taj Mahal~
Y those guys from the past can be so romantic??
Time travel machine please!!
I'll be waiting you in my chamber~
Kinda amazed that how those guys from last time could show their undying love
for the love one and build something this gorgeous
I should visit Taj Mahal the next time!!

Someone trying to do the jumping pose..huh =.=

You jump I jump???
You only can hear this from Titanic, not really in this world
the world that you and me standing on right now
okok, I know we should be that negative
let put 1% that this quote still will be happening in this beautiful world
how sweet^^
waiting for the undying love ones??
I am~ and I will always will
I believe you will appear in my life soon
my Prince Charming <3
*thank to my friend model*

Should I make this my new year resolution for 2012?
or #wishlist for 2012?
1, I want to have a Prince Charming as my boyfriend!!!
okay, now I sound soooo desperate
or maybe I am??
haha~
The lonely princess is waiting #foreveralone
luckily I have angry bird to accompany me ToT







2 comments:

  1. i am #foreveralone, too okay!!! :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let start a #foreveralone club!!
      wanna be the president?? haha

      Delete