1 Jan 2012

Happy New Year 2012

It may not be the most special event
nor with the most special person
but spending the time last few seconds with your friends is the happiest moment
I will save in my heartdisk de *hitting save button*
First time to celebrate new year on Ferris wheel!!!
in the middle of the air and making wishes to the sky
+ the blooming fireworks everywhere
in one of these pretty carriage^^

cause baby, you're firework
come on and show them what you're worth!!

come on, let's the colours burst
and make 2012 a colourful and booming year

forget to mention that I won a teddy bear!!!
I nvr win something in games, tikam game~
neh, the one u pick the paper, then if nthg they will just say "Terima Kasih" de leh
2011 is really my luckiest year~ Terima Kasih!!!
maybe I should just tikam in my exam XD
not a bad idea~ hehehehe

me and Alfred Junior
*only someone will know, why he is Alfred*
I miss you so much Mr. Alfred

That all kawan~ 
I wish everyone a great year in 2012!!
You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine~
who know that if 2012 is really the end of the world
"Life your life to the fulliest"

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! such a pretty new header :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. where did you take the picture? the scenery is AMAZING!

      Delete
    2. It's just the a simple fun fair near semenyih
      the power of camera apps in android, haha XD

      Delete