8 Jan 2012

Nail It~

Just a short update on my nail~
being those coupon and voucher frenzy, I bought s medi &pedi voucher again!!!
Rm 30 only for the value of Rm 149
girls loves discount!!!!
but everyone complaint that I should wait till new year~
but nah~ I'm not gonna fight with everyone and get some shitty design when they rush for their next customer...
so the clever "me" pick to go for gelish nail colour

because they say this could last for 3-4 weeks without chipping
so no worry for CNY housework~
still can do some real cleaning when I back home, Eomma~

Dunno Y this picture so blur @@
but it suppose to be a hot fushia pink on my toe nail
so Barbie-ish~

and if any problems like grown nail, chipping or bla bla blah.. happen
I'll just modify and design my own nail to cover loh, no worry
Prove above, my own design leh *pointing picture above*
 but I really super recommend the nail parlour that we went
lots of design, colour, creativity and patience
the one at Farenheit sucks!! because they trim my cuticle till it bleeds ToT

so you can visit:
Ester De Moda Nail Studio at The Mines (near Watsons)
they have branch at Balakong Jusco too~
the classic mani + pedi is Rm68 only
not too expensive in Kl la~
That all for now, gotta back to my  facebook
having my final now~ but don't worry
final paper on 10th
see ya soon ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment