12 Jan 2012

Shopping Wishlist

Please cheer for me~
I finished my exam already
It might be my last exam in university or in my life (last semester of my uni life)but for sure I will miss student's life later...now... Let's pop champagne n celebrate^^

so what next???
sure is shopping la!!!
 here is some random wishlist that I want for my new year clothes
*playing new year songs*

1. Blazer!!! Something that I want so muchbut it's so hard to get one that is suppose to be perfectly made for youbut I will hunt you down babe
Blazer gone be to a super versatile piece where you can go for work or just simply wear it with a t-shirt smart and edgy~

2. Some korean style dress
Topshop rm89.90 previously but someone told me that the price hike up
ottokae~

Korean drama fans, I bet you seen this somewhere before!!!

they just look so good on Lena~ saw this from Vivi before
 

the colour is perfect for CNY too~

3. round-collar blouse with some sheer material
sheer is totally so in for these few months
not only in Asian countries but western too

I just love the barely there feel..haha

4. Pleated long skirt (this is from Topshop too)
well, maybe not this colour but something in pastel
but the chiffon pleated skirt is just so cute
long skirt make me look taller too #IknowIamshort

5. A piece of Scallop-hem 
no matter skirt, dress, short
I wan scallop hem!!! *high five seafood lover*

scallop with scallop XD

5. pants!!!
recently seat too much~ so fat already *blame on studying too much*
so gotta get some new pants

pleated pant~ cute right??

this post is to remind me not to buy overbugdet n out of my wishlist
not to brag that I'm rich and shop like crazy
and I gonna find some 'steal' for the pieces above^^
wish me luck~






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank gal^^ support me more, *greedy face*
      you have blog? we can exchange link~

      Delete