22 Jan 2012

CNY Must Have~

Last day of the Rabbit year
Let welcome the year of Dragon *roar*

Here my preparations for this year CNY <3
Dragon at 1 Utama, not very nice only loh~
time for shopping

Awesome popcorn from Garrett Popcorn
and Chicago MIx is just so BomBastic!!!
I know I shouldn't add few grams more b4 CNY
but it's irresistible ~

I think you can guess what this mean~
Bangsar!!! Nirvana!!!!
Second visit since I'm at KL
But kinda disappointed with this year clothes, all like so n so only
Gonna show my haul during my Cny post maybe~ 
*lazy*

What should we do before we all back home town??
Makan~ n sort of a Steamboat reunion dinner
Tom yam and Herbal soup is splendid
add more kilo~ wakakaka
I will miss you girls <3
and you guys are so lovely 
they celebrate my birthday for last year again
I'm so pesky and keep bothering people to re-celebrate my birthday
<3 <3 <3

Spring Cleaning is a must too~
tidy tidy tidy, (it's some kinda situation that your mum force you but you have to pretend we do it willingly)
and look what I found!! My collection of sticker book
which is something my era adore and crazy about
clean your room/ house already??
plz faster do it, or else the God of Prosperity won't come visit you (or you mum come nagging you)

you can't have cny celebration without cookies!!
so I'm super free and make these
Chocolate cornflakes bite with sakura petal
(want recipe?? come and ask me la)
super easy-pesy, even 3 years old can make
ok, ok, I'm just 4 years old

Last but not least, CNY deco~
You just have to make your whole house in red and gold for CNY
A MUST FOR MY HOUSE
it really add more CNY atmosphere and the ang-pow-coming-soon feeling

Last a pretty, YOU!!!
so make sure you have plenty of mask session before CNY
and wear pretty clothes like you're a supermodel 
and strut the street like you're in ANTM
<3 you all
and Happy CNY
wish you all have a prosper and happy new year
if want can pass me some ang pow too


No comments:

Post a Comment