27 Jan 2012

Random #1

This is a random post
which is really random~ *trust me*
really come out of random @@
saja want to show some photography skills
which is phail~ haha

Lasagne!!! the vege is better than the lasagne 
*face palm*

Some kind of monkey brain with larva and white dung~
haha, funny??? No~ I'm finished all these yummy larva
(ok,it's a walnut dessert with vanilla ice-cream-> super yummy, you're hot and you're cold)
from Delicious 

pretty??? I just found out this function from my phone!!!!
Oh my lady gaga~
I always like those focus picture with blurry background
 
Y I NO LIKE COFFEE!!!
yes, they all ordered coffee and get pretty design on it
me??? mango lassi that look like mango lassi -> boring

<3 some more
so no fair!! 
even Macchiato also got~
feel like just wanna order coffee because they will design for it
argghh~

Hey, that me~
in case you all miss me
"A quirky take on life"
I dun even know what it mean, hehe~

My randomness are gone now~
thank to blogging
bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment