3 Feb 2012

The New Religion?? -> K-popnism

Recently I browse through something as KOPINISM religion
http://kathyloke.says.com/my/news/kopimism-the-worlds-newest-religion 
and I mistakenly thought it's K-Popnism
lazy ppl didn't really read, juz skim through
so I came up with something with K-popnism religion
could it be really in our society right now??
 browse through FB
5 out of 10 videos is about k-pop XD...so?? you know right~



I believe there is many "normal" people like me
who like K-pop so much,
where we dream about those hot bodies, pretty faces, great voices and powerful dance these dreams and activities include :

  • calling them your hubby, darling, my boyfriend, or watever cheesy name that you can think (guys also same de)


My hubby~ Yang Yang
  • pasting their poster in your room like it's some kinda free wallpaper (same thing with their laptop / desktop wallpaper, screensaver some more and!!! please don't forget about the phone )
# my own wallpaper on netbook
  • stalking their action, news or gossip all over twitter, allkpop, facebook group, blog and watever media that you can click in and understand the language
  • playing every single korean that you know, it's even on radio nowadays + ringtone + grabbing the remote from karaoke room and choosing korean where there is no romanization (speak about devotion)
  • last but not least, downloaded every single version of their music video, performance video and some even their parody ( not forgetting the dance practice, we just can't miss a small step )
above is the most common practices that we "normal" people will do
you can help me to add some if you have
NO???let's me congrats you,
 maybe you're just "abnormal"
Honestly to say, I stand in between of normal and abnormal


I'm not the over-crazily type nor #@#%#@ k-pop type but I can really see most people around me is taking this new religion seriously like everything is just about korean artist. Even celebrities from western foreign country that would notice the news from korea Park Ji Min noticed by Ashton Kutcher. We have to thank to the global internet connection too
but don't you feel surprise that a big star like him notice about a programme in Korea which I don't even think he understand 'annyeong haseyo". Asia "roar" ^^

And I do believe there is one or two friends who would criticize you for goin crazy for k-pop like:
1, You really understand what they sing meh?? Korean wo..
2, You sure they got that pretty (handsome) anot? sure all plastic surgery one...
3, cheh, where got so geng de, can dance n sing so well?? Lip-synch de loh
these questions sure pop up~ congratz you again if you don't have. If you do, I'm sure you strangled them adi..cause I did!!!!  (haha, joking~ please don't do it!!!)

To me, it's still their option to like it or not. But please don't come and criticize me when I share their video on facebook or their status. It's my page not your right?? Unfriend button is on the page top right if you dunno. 

So what do you think of the new religion? (merely my idea, not really sthg real)
 could it really be sthg good?? or bad??
or it's just a trend where it would end in 10 years or maybe 5 more years?
hemm, I might wan to write about "why I like K-pop so much?" in next post
*thinking about the answer*
please leave comments so I could know your idea or critic about k-pop^^ (I can't strangle you through online de, dun worry)





2 comments:

  1. i like this "Unfriend button is on the page top right if you dunno."!!! XD

    ReplyDelete