17 Feb 2012

I'm moving in!! Macarron is my house-warming gift

I'm moving in~ not my boyfriend's house (I don't have one)
gonna have my intern soon like in 3 more days
so moving into kelana jaya area which sort of near my office
with few BAGS from ipoh, KL here I come again XD
but it turn out to be a KL tour (food and sight-seeing)
Kind of satisfied with my room
nice room with view (with noises too)
not bad huh??

at least there is a pretty sky for me
Let wish for wishing star to fly across my room everynight aka. Taiwanese drama mood

Did I forget about the food, NO!!
here it comes, beware cause it can make you crave for dessert like crazy!!

I guess you know from the name
french for Bakery & Pastry
I have heard of this shop for a long long time, so I'm jumping like a frog when I arrived *for real*

this suppose to be pretty and mouth-drooling but I'm feel simply take the photo cause I already can't wait to grab a plate and get some
Levain is so famous for their pastry so it's on the must-try-list!!

more bread!! feel like I can eat bread for the whole life
if Levain sponsor me la...

more bread, pastry and I-can't-even-remember-so-many-name
now I'm getting serious, Levain if you have any idea of sponsoring someone *waving hands*
please contact me at Kathy_loke@hotmail.com

tiramisu, strawberry dessert, macha!! (we took the strawberry dessert)

ah-haa, the cute character from Spirited Away, Soot balls
they look alike, right?? hope they don't taste alike XD
soot balls and Yubaba's son (my top list anime)

not forget to mention that they have pasta, pizza and some main dishes too
this is tuna stir fried with linguine
tiny lil bit bland for my preference but they throw in the tuna like it's free~  yummy yummy
they have handmade fettuccine too like lamb ragu, wild mushroom and seafood but I'm not a big fan of fettuccine so you know...
and save the best for the last!!!
ta-daaa~ the dessert
Strawberry dessert, berries pastry and MACAROO
I've been like craving macaroon for ages *teary eyes*
everything is nice and fresh, all the berries is fresh include all those blueberries and raspberry 
pastry is crunchy but not too flaky and you could still smell the butter inside
the dessert is even better, fresh strawberry jam on the bottom with some lovely sponge cake
and top with the freshest whipped cream I ever tasted before
you can still taste the milk inside it and it taste a bit like cream cheese
Oiishi-neh!!
these lil guys deserve another photo
they cost RM3.90 (1-4 pieces), 3.60 (5-9), 3.30 (10- dunno how many)
I hope I remember the pieces accurately
(from left top to bottom) triple chocolate,raspberry, machiato and strawberry 
I tot the strawberry gonna be normal strawberry but the hidden whipped cream and fresh jam bring out the best part of strawberry^^
(right top to bottom) ghana dark chocolate, macha and almond praline
we bought 8, but fruit de la passion and mango gone in seconds
you know what fruit I like now
and big THANK to this pretty kawan above
you help me so much today!!!!
<3 <3 <3

I'm overdose with sweetness today
from her and the dessert
gotta faint in my bed now
night peeps






No comments:

Post a Comment