13 Feb 2012

Collecting Ang Pow pack

Sometime not only the inside of the ang pow is important
the outside too
my family been teaching us not to open any ang pow until the 15th lunar calendar of CNY
(at least we can peek what inside)
so we also have the tradition of keeping the old ang pow pack too
sometime Eomma will go through those ang pow again and she'll found some money inside
I can confirm that I always do double-check with it but still.... haiz(Ma, actually I purposely want give you de XD)

all my empty ang pow

these are the one I think super chiao de
Purple one is from Yahoo!, how to get it de??
the cute lil girl from DBS and pretty coin tree from HSBC
the green dragon made from Carlsberg
  
The backside XD


From Standard Chartered, satin feel with flower embroidery print
like like, it look like some silk clothes
they come in pair
argghh, tomorrow is Valentine's Day #foreveralone

this is a colourful one from Pureen 
Lion at the front, Dragon at the back
Which one you prefer more?? Dragon!!!

these are the super retro type, really look like sthg from my primary school time
0 for the creativity =(

Conclusion is money seem to increase a bit
people is getting richer and more ang pow is Rm 5, when it's my turn will it be Rm 15??
maybe won't happen #foreveralone ...ahaha
but you can see most of the ang pow design the those long type
not much more of the normal size (middle), no need fold the money ma
lazy people..haha
Don't ask me for the amount, you know I won't tell you
Night peeps <3
HAPPY VALENTINE *muackks* 




1 comment:

  1. Hi! i am ang pow collector too. Are you interested to exchange with me? Please email me if yes. This is my email lowkrn@yahoo.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete