17 Jan 2012

Kiss me Mascara

There is always the question:
Are you a eye-liner girl or a mascara girl
me???
confirm MASCARA~
If you ask me "what are you going to bring if you are left in a deserted island?"
ans: Mascara 
ok, well I might bring ship, or superman to save me maybe~
but I couldn't live without my mascara in my make-up regime
actually I bought this mascara for a long time 
 can see fr Watsons Haul
RM44.90 for mascara and mascara remover
Honestly I'm a Maybelline's mascara fans because they always did a good job on my lashes 
and the texture is more to gel type
I tend to smudge my eyes cause I have long lashes, please don't jealous XD
hehe~
ok la, actually considered as normal lashes la, not extra long and thick
then only I can recommend you mascara ma~ right?? 
actually i didn't notice much bout how good this lil tube work it's magic on me
after I received a few compliments like
"OMG, is that your real lashes? not fake ah?"
hem...then only I noticed
and I even have a friend who helped me and did some experiment
she have flat and normal lashes (flat = not curvy, can't hold the curl for long)
 no pictures of her la, need to protect her identity~ hehe
steal this picture from somewhere
Mine is Kiss Me Heroine Long and Curl
and they really did what they claimed
prove??
Nah~
Long like real fake lashes!! they have some tiny fiber inside
Long-life fiber!
as I mentioned, they did wat they claim
so really just long and curl
they make me wanna try the volume and curl so much~
I always prefer volumizing mascara more, I need some volume!!
but they did darken the my eye-line, so I can skip eye-liner sometime
*sorry eye-liner*

This picture is for you to see the curl~
notice my left eyes??
this mascara can hold the curl for whole day long 
from seeing the sun till you see the stars
so bye-bye flat lashes~

The only thing that I wanna comment is:
the texture~ it's kinda runny which mean it need some time for it to dry
*eyes not blinking for 30 seconds*

Another thing my friend would like to comment is:
Hard to remove~ it needs some effort on removing it perfectly (remover + toner)
erm, I don't face any problem on these cause I have the free remover, remember??
But that the sacrifice of being pretty, no LAZY LAZY
you get my points
so wait what?? head to Watsons or Sasa to grab one please~
Superwomen for flat lashes
<3





2 comments: