21 Aug 2011

Watsons Haul~

I miss my blog ToT
Finally there is some time to blog
Shopping time again at one of my favourite beauty supplies shop
WATSON

Been looking for mascara for a long time
my MAYBELLINE MAGNUM is finishing and getting dry
so...

Kiss Me Heroine mascara - long and curl
(super duper cheap RM44.90 for Watson member with free mascara remover)
I wish this promo pack mascara is volume and curl more
almost want to exchange the mascara *the security keep glaring at me, fail max


Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Marker pen liner
I heart their liquid liner so gotta try this too
(50% off with any purchase of Kiss Me products, Rm24.90)


Beauty Buffet CO Q10 & Yogurt Mask
(20% off again, around RM 20 something for 5 pieces)


Another that I love so much is my curling iron 
straight, curl, wave, whatever hairstyle, thank to my curling iron
so definitely you have to get a bottle of heat protector to prevent heat damage and to make sure a long lasting hairstyle
therefore I bought a bottle of Toni & Guy Protein Protection Mist *sound like a male brand stuff
(It's on offer too, Rm14.70 for a big heavy bottle)
can use to spray mosquito also, save money ma

From what I buy, you can see there are lots of offer and sales going around in Watson
so remember to grab your beauty product there
 sales so much
and I  Malaysia so much
so many festival, so many SALES
shopping mood again
I wish for a money rain now

more Review coming soon
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment