8 Aug 2011

Sephora Haul~

Finally I get to visit Sephora
after getting to know Sephora few years ago from some Vblogger
NOW it's in Malaysia
This is the one at Farenheit, Bukit Bintang
want to visit the new outlet at KLCC
September wait for me, uni open = KL shopping
*working like robot now Facebook robot

Guess what inside???
.
.
.
Bird Bee's (i mean Burt's Bees)
Fake Ken who think I want to buy bird and bees inside a cosmetic shop *LOL
because I'm super poor, so that the only thing I can afford *crying hard, OMG, I'm laughing and crying at the same time~
Other product, survey price first..

1, Burt's Bees Hand Salve
Simple review
This little does a big wonder, it help cure those flaky skin on my finger and those coming out skin from around your nails *dunno call what*. And the best part is it absorb easily without leaving a oily and slippery feeling. But you can't compare this to a hand lotion, (the name also hand salve). And it smell so natural... minty and old medicine smell *not my favourite smell*. Just like chinese proverb "Good medicine is always BITTER"

2, Burt's Bees Lip Balm
Again, this is also a all natural product. No testing on animal *Dog lover here* It really have the magic as it claims. Soothing, Moisturising and Nourishing, believe me. Every single word really happened and for a long period. But again, the smell is so natural and to me it smell like talcum powder with a hint of honey smell. The talcum powder smell is so...not my favourite

That all for now~ wait I'm richer then I should shop at Sephora like it's free *dreaming mood now*
Hahaha~


.

No comments:

Post a Comment