30 Aug 2011

Relaxing Holiday (relaxing =boring)

I'm free to update my blog again 
because I'm not working on Hari Raya
and I got no place to go (no invitation, no trip, no hang-out, no club)
*pathetic*

and I got nothing to update too..
DUH~ what an excited life..
sorry to bore you
but I need to find something to do..
so let me update you all with my vain picture~

Kiss from my Prince Charming 
My Prince Charming is a Dog!!! *pathetic
at least she is a Branded Dog, my Hushy Baby is a Basset Hound =Hush Puppies brand
*materialistic*

The coming season is tribal look~
heart it, my tanned skin is perfect for this look. *self-hypnotizing
some even commented me that I look like some local native, Iban~

me with my blue contact lens
and my long hair...I MISS YOU LONG HAIR
can I do extensions?

when I chop off my hair..
now it's longer..Yay! Happy~
but feel like wanna cut it short some more..
What in my mind? Don't ask me, I don't know too...
*pathetic*


Yee..Har..
This is not me, don't worry
it's just a random nugget that I saw at Tesco
Kinda funny to see Choco Nugget which contain Choco Chip (like^^), chicken meat (like^^)
but when choco chip + chicken meat (vomit)
I can't accept the combination...yeee....
too strange..

Want to end my post now...
too boring to write a boring post
Don't hate me for the boring post..haha~
I manage to waste 15 minutes here. Yay~
Tata everyone -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment