5 Sept 2011

My newest addiction~muacks ^o^

I'm easily drugged by something
not just simply something but everything lovely, pretty, trendy and EXPENSIVE
crying for my purse now.... ToT

I'm pouting my lip now to show you my new addiction..
Pouting my lip
just to show you my new lip colour 
not that I colour my lip, it's just the lipstick
(lipstick colour in blush)

RED
super red lipstick that just for fun
I don't know I gonna keep this lipstick till my daughter generation or maybe my grandchildren can use it
(Ah Po save this for u dear granddaughter)

My lip colour for above, Blush
match my real lip colour, evenly and smooth for the lip

One of the main reason I wanna buy Revlon Colourburst Lipstick
SOFT NUDE!!! always admire those nudy colour on Cawaii, Vivi, Popteen
you can achieve the perfect lip with this
make sure u exfoliate ur lip n put on some balm to get the prefect lip

Another colour- Peach
It may look like a similar shade but this more to coral shade

Blush, True Red, Soft Nude and Peach
four new lipstick for all events

I don't buy all the lipstick because I become a billionaire 
but it's the buy one free one deal
Do you hear me?? Buy one free one
for the price of two you get 4 lipstick
I get this from Guardian

My lippy in Peach
Summer gonna end soon, Autumn coming
Soft nude will be the perfect colour for Autumn

My Big Bang Show Tee
Should I go for Korean Wave Concert??
Someone please go with me..
Dilemma..




No comments:

Post a Comment