18 Sept 2011

A Super Senior present from uni

Back uni then everyone call you SUPER SENIOR!!
Smile^^ *crying inside*
just have to admit I'm getting older mature now
as a last year senior
as a eligible voter
as a adult 

then the present for being a SUPER SENIOR
a single room because you should live on your own and not ur Mama anymore
you wash your own clothes
swept your own floor 
clean you own mess n bla..bla..bla...
without crying "Ma, Help me!!"

whenever I go back uni from hometown
my mum will always ask *I mean it's the kind of always= everytime*
"Pui, you still got what haven't take ah?"
then my #foreverthesameanswer
"Ma, you loh, I forget to pack you"

but back to reality I really forget to bring many things de..
*nagging from mum again*
but I'll survive the ROOM ALONE part...hope so la..haha~

here my new room~
some kind of steel cabinets and cupboard
spacious enough to put the elephant, giraffe and the whatever lame joke 
that ppl always ask you

new bed!!! damm hard with strong rubber smell
*febreeze spray spray*

extra small table which 80 % is conquered by my make-up, hair, skin, nail and body products
Sorry, no place for book ya~
(Books in Box)

Gonna pretty up my room soon
any suggestion??
with low low budget of coz~
stay tune^^




No comments:

Post a Comment