3 Oct 2011

Arthur's Day Party

Sorry for MIA  recently
super duper busy with this and that,, really Busy-Body
Just to make you all jealous, I win tickets to Arthur's Day (4 tickets some more, hehe..)
Used 2 hours something to get this 4 tickets~
nuffnang office is super hard to find T^T

well for those minor details, you can get it from here Things you want to know cause you can't go
Now is time for pictha !!! Tonnes of it

before goin out, must SS first de...
Do I look like a glass of guinness beer?? white on the top, black at the bottom..haha

BFF, Yee Loo and Nicky *forget the dirty mirror*

Yay , the concert venue!!! everywhere is car and we need to walk walk and walk to arrive..

Another hottie, Chiew Hsien *extreme party queen*

Wearing the tag like you go Genting
the picture suppose to focus on me but I think the guy is more outstanding loh..haha

they provide super duper many deco for you to take pictha, you can shoot shoot and shoot till you dunno what to pose

Kissy to Arthur~
the backdrop make you feel like a celebrities who will take pictha before you enter those dunno what what award~

Do you know that the Arthur's Day celebration is all around the world and the last stop is at Malaysia?
now you know loh...haha

The hosts: JJ and Ean , not forgetting the beautiful Serena C too
JJ and Ean laughter can make you laugh like "I'm goin crazy"

SOLER, the cute twin brother from Macau...but I just know one of the songs only...
Phail~

hearing some unknown songs, so it's time to cam-whore
sorry, Mr.Dunno who Singer

Omo, omo, Rm5 de mineral water 
make from gold de meh..

Haha, the pretty Mizz Nina who make Malaysia proud
I'm sure you all know "What you waiting for" and she duet with Colby O'Donis
Like her so much^^

These pretty little devil who cause us want to cry and in the end this happen
.
.
.
Sitting on the floor with the "I want to faint look"
One of the group sing extra many songs too
which make the crowd "booo-oo" 
crowd mean included me la.. cause we want Taio Cruz

After many many boo-ing, screaming, crying...
finally he come out!!
You want to see some big star then you need to wait de loh
and suddenly the situation turn into a clubbing scene where hundreds of people dancing and shaking
really worth the wait
so I fast fast wear shoe and jump together..hehe

More pretty lady pictha~
Women in Black

All the performers and hosts...
Don't ask me who else perform cause even I tell you also dunno de..haha

Gold confetti everywhere 
confetti shower and cheer to Arthur

I like this photo so much..everyone is pretty and happy
arrrgh...we all look fat here...Nicky and Yee Loo, dont scold me please...haha
my butt look so gigantic~ yuck~

The party end with some pretty fireworks
and everyone running to get their car
but we all got stuck together for 30 minutes..
really make me wanna sleep in the car...haiz...
That all for now..
Bye everyone
more pitcha at here




























2 comments:

  1. i was there, too lol didn't manage to bump in to you :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone in black and black,can't see people at all. maybe next year I shud wear pink there =P hehe~

    ReplyDelete