31 Oct 2011

Big Bad Wolf & a lazy Bookworm

Sorry, I know today is Halloween
but this is not a Halloween post with some bad wolf and character in worm suit
this is an old update on some
Facebook
not that book, I mean some real book
where you can hold, fold or throw *throw on the bed la*

Big Bad Wolf
I'm sure some of you miss it 
because I miss the sales last year too
so now to make you all jealous...
haha
even though we went there quite early
morning 9 or 10 something, you already can see the crowd
really people mountain people sea , plus there is also books mountain books sea there

this is only a part of the 'Dummies' books
there are two tables for their range, can you imagine?
or is there really so many dummies out there, Lol~

following the natural instinct of a woman
buying in a sales is a must!!
so here we go~ few bags of books

9 books for Rm82
the most expensive one is Rm12 and the cheapest Rm8
how can you control yourself from not buying?? *slap face*

2 fiction ONLY~
because there are so so so many fiction books till you see also @@
well, I already finish The Last Empress *hands clapping*
nice book esp when you buy it at Rm8, hehe~

then the smart books~
marketing, life, and memory books
erm, boring/ interesting?

ah- haa, the creative book~
my favourite part too, beauty and fashion
too bad that they have a small varieties for this section
or maybe I'm goin too late

so before I get bankrupt, better chao and pay
after Q-ing for cashier
then we can get the cute stamp on out books
as a super Kiasu ppl, I get all my book stamped
different colour some more, hehe

This appear not because I'm hungry
because we get this at the Skin Food counter
2 for Rm10, haven really try it out
look yummy~
and guess who I meet there

Melissa from SkinFood
the admin in Facebook Skin Food
and the one who always give me lovely present
<3 her so much
From Skin Food
so that all for now~
Happy Halloween
Gonna let my inner monsters to bed or else it gonna go after you
haha~
not my paw, dun worry^^














5 comments:

  1. 1st - i never stamp my books...completely forgot even though they were announcing it...haiz...

    2nd - aso forgot to got to skin food..imagine with 2 boys...the moment i paid they money, terus lari....

    3rd - i spend rm130 more than u but less than last year...

    4th - we should have gone together,,,

    5th - we wait for next year...hahahhaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gowri
    The book stamping part is so cool~ they stamp every book that you want
    Skin Food is giving out samples too, really should visit them
    Very agree on the 4th and 5th one~ but dun influence me to buy 44 books next year^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyhey!! :D :D glad to have had the chance to meet you, dear! thanks for all the support, truly. i'm no longer working at aforementioned company but for the whole time i was there and doing what i did, the best reward was being able to interact directly with all of you. if anything, it was the love, response and encouragement that i received from all of you that kept me going so THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, kinda sad that you're not there anymore T^T
      I keep looking for you during one of their launching, no worry~ we shall keep in touch through the bloggies^^

      Delete
    2. aww that's so sweet of you! yes, stay friends through the blogosphere, much better that way! :D thanks for following my blog, by the way. means a lot. rock on~

      Delete