24 Oct 2011

Ipoh Free Dinner and Pre-B'day

Arrgh, *guilty look*
Excuses: No time to blog~
okokok, will blog now

Purposely go back Ipoh for free dinner
want to know where??
then you gotta be my Appa's daughter to get this special free promo *FOC*

first dish- the starter or normally they call it The Four Season Dishes
I wonder how many oranges did they wasted here,
Do they recycle the oranges?? Don't even dare to think

Next, the Seafood Soup, no shark-fin~ 
we're so environment-friendly..hoho
but the fish maw smell oily~ no good

commercial break: bad front camera but at least there is no more half-face crap any more
I'm sure you want to see my whole face right

Back to the food again
According to Appa, this is a long lost recipe where it's so hard to find a good chef who can cook again
when this duck arrive, Appa seem to be so excited just like a kid
"fast fast take picture la, I want try it adi"
It's the 8 Treasure Duck, there are a lots of ingredients inside its' tummy
Got hou se, lut chi, and I forget adi

typical vegetarian ~

then dessert~ actually I skip a few dishes, too busy to chat then forget to take pitcha
hehe, at least the favourite part is here
those black truffles actually is red bean paste in some-kind of jelly texture stuff
it's GOOD and nice, those sesame balls is not bad either

Eomma and Imo~

Birthday girl and Appa~

B'day gal and me^^

and the cutest b'day cake I ever tried
Nah, I also got Apple product, but dunno this is Iphone or Ipad la
haha, it's so cute
which one is ur favourite?

mine is the message button
see, you can take out the button and press whenever you like~ hoho














No comments:

Post a Comment