25 Aug 2011

SkinFood Pressie and Haul

I won a gift from Skin FoodRemember??? together with the MTV WorldStage Passes~
Finally I'm free to go to the store to get my Tomato Whitening Set and do some shopping
*did they purposely let you win so you can do more shopping there, they should let me win more then
haha...

Let see some pictures
two Big shopping bags
*environment-friendly paper bag, so scare it'll pop open b'coz of the heavy product inside

Large Pitcha, because cannot fit all the products
*so many samples too >o<

This is the Tomato Whitening Gift Set

act it's just a small set of gift but suitable for travelling
+ point, free from Skin Food


Mask Samples (Rice Mask and Acorn Jelly)

More Mask for the lazy bumper
Cucumber Soothing Mask Sheet (just put on face, then massage massage, no need wash)

Samples from the Gold Kiwi Range
completed with toner, serum, emulsion and cream
*so generous

Samples, samples Omija Whitening Set
*amazed with their generosity

More samples again, this time for Eomma
because Eomma visit the outlet with me, she get some freebies too
she is more excited than me and keep asking me to teach her how to use this 
Black Rasperry Youngyang range
*can read from the name Young-yang, so use already will become younger de~

can save money for 2 months with so many sample Woots~
Real shopping begin now~
Bought a blusher from the Rose Essence Range

 
The small little keychain on the left is a lip gloss from the Rose Range
so cute and you can just hang it on your bag or handphone and use the gloss anytime you want
come with a mirror too *like*
the Apricot hue blusher smell like rose that make your cheek rosy and blush
it has a little furry puff inside

Tea Tree toner and emulsion
(tea tree oil good for pimples, thumb ups)

Fuu~ thank all for shopping with me
looking me on how I spent my money on Skin Food
that how I look on my shopping day
pretty clothes ☑
make up ☑
money ☒ because it's all finish~



No comments:

Post a Comment