28 Dec 2011

A Hunting Journey

I have an inner pirate in me XD
because I <3 treasure hunt and the PRIZES 
but this time is something different, it's a Photohunt~
Model-obsessed me is getting so excited >o<
Those prizes is so so interesting and tempting!!!! ($-$)
So let start the Phototalk hunt
Our "ship" for the hunt - Group 15

my pirate-mate, Tze Wei, Nadya and me

Not to left out my Pirate Captain, Mr.J (Macus) 

Focus on the envelope of questions not the guy~

The first question~ 
Where we keep looking for the bridge, water and mosque, and we just can't find the bridge

Q 2~ The Palace of the Golden Horses 
Golden horse on the green land
UPM Ladang Ternakan- where this farm only got tree and white fence
no animal one 

A-haa, Kajang famous satay
UKM people's pride

If I'm the one standing there, I'm sure I don't need any wax, shaver or epilator anymore


Just to capture the moment~

this is one of the question too but I lost count of the number~ haha
suppose to get a picnic shot but it's too plain
chicken grilling also picnic ma XD

Stop in the middle of nowhere to capture the Dam (not damn)
This the damn Dam~ haha

I look like a Aunty here
because
because I did this neh~ preparing to jump inside the waterfall adi
Pretty shoot from Nadya
Girls will always be girl

Warning~ you shouldn't really do this with Durian (all for the photoshooting purposes)
we are all train models
p.s: one of the requested question is pose with a durian

maybe you can pose like Pirate Captain too~
Walking into the tunnel of Nature

Tree in the middle of the river??
Welcome to Sg. Congkak and my Wizard of Oz red shoes
Sg. Congkak is the last station for the photo submission
Too sad to say that we are late for half an hour for the photo submission
first time in Photohunt T^T
but it's really a fun and crazy experience with my 3 Pirates-mate
where we hunt for photo and the hidden gems from the nature 
Photo credited to the superb photographer:
Macus, Nadya and Tze Wei
You can visit Ong Macus Photography for more photos^^
walking out from the forest when we can't submit the photos
need to go back UKM and snooze...

Hearing the whisper of Nature and reaching for my inner soul~
Nite Nite everyone^^









No comments:

Post a Comment