18 Nov 2011

Egg-licious for everyone NOW!! (Chapter 6)

~Day 7~
Woo~ Wah~ Wee~
Been more than half of the journey of the 12 days blog challenge 
I'm amazed with me maintaining the blog challenge for so many days already
but I'm more amazed with my skin now
*proud*
hehe~ at least I dun have to put on tonnes of powder before going out
and even the basic make-up that I put on is easier now
better skin is soooo good~

So now,not only the bloggers can try it
YOU can too!!
coz Skin Food already launched the Egg White product in the market

and I tell, the price is super affordable
where I stunned in front my my netbook when I see the price
Left to right
1. Egg White Serum (U-zone and T-zone)- RM42.90
2. Egg White Pore Mask- Rm44.00
3. Egg White Pore Clean Pads @ magical pad *for me*- Rm28.80
4. Egg White Pore Foam- RM45.90

The personal "comment"
1. Where you can get two serum for Rm40 something!!! Must buy item!! yes, you might be lazy to use two serum together but this is perfect for those who have different skin type on the T and U zone. The T part will keep the shine away and the U will have the perfect moisture level

2. This sound good too~ Whole tub of egg white. Wonder, how this mask work?? like cream moisture mask?? SF hot sesame mask, which open n clean the pore?? *curios*

3. Still need me to explain about this?? Been spreading the goodness of the two pad for 6 days. Gonna refill my cupboard when mine finished^^

4. This make me think of the egg white turn to foam when you beat it for cake~ Yum...yum... But sometime I just hate that the cleanser that come in such big tube #foreverwontfinish. Why can't it come in smaller size and cheaper so I can try this foam too!! =.='''
So what are you waiting for?
grab your Skin Foodies by the weekend
but according to the admin in FB
East Malaysia outlet might need to wait a little longer 
you know, the transportation thingie~
*p.s for safety purposes, better to call the outlet for the stock confirmation

No comments:

Post a Comment