14 Nov 2011

My Ordinary Beauty Regime (Chapter 2)

Day 3
FYI, this egg white range product are actually given by Skin Food
for the 20 lucky bloggers to review
and I'm one of the lucky one
So although all the product is FOC but my opinion is really something that I felt and experienced
*honest face*

so I have morning daily beauty regime
cleanse, tone and moisturise
including the U and T zone serum of the egg white range
but today I'm adding a fruity breakfast for me
the pineapple peeling gel for some morning scrubbing
(My Tapis Volant book at the back, le cours de francais later) 

scrub, scrub, scrub

there is a dark story about me which I like to share
I have a terrible breakout during my second year in university
and although I look 'cool' with it but the impact is so big where there is a moment I hate myself to go out and meet people and just to hear everyone comment on my skin
My pitcha from few years back~
not the perfect flawless skin but just some pimples during the time of "crazy women" month
is just normal and I don't need to hide under tonnes of foundation or B.B cream
and this is the time where I have my worst skin ever!!
I received terrible comment for my skin and people keep asking me 
"yerr, what happen to your skin wo?"
*stabbing heart with toothpick*

and what I can do is to shrug it off coolly with some lame excuses so everyone could stop asking me this
there is once that I feel so pity to my own skin and want to give up on it.
everyone think that I could just go through this easily but NO!!!
and it felt even worst for people who always have confident in themselves
~
with all those scar and acne, I still have to keep my head high and walk through the crowd
but there is always no shortcut for a good skin, I try a few products but the outcome is too unsatisfying for me
where my favourite hobby of cam-whoring is away from my life
but for EVERYONE who face the same trouble like me
PATIENCE is the only word I can advice you
and after using Skin Food  for half a year and some other skincare that I try and experienced, finally I can see some improvement

the hardest part will always be the scars and pore
but trust me, it's far more better from what I have gone through
Hard-working is a must too
during the terrible acne season, I apply daily hydration mask on my skin
so never be lazy with your skin
and I try my best to have the "perfect" daily life activities too
sleep as early as possible, drink  as much as possible *H2O*
 "There is no ugly women but lazy women"

so never take your pretty skin easily because you might never gain back easily
cleanse you face again at night, tone and moisturise them, serum too
and I gonna try the cleansing pad at night tomorrow
so we can feel the different of using it in the morning and night
~ The End of my Dark Story~
*shhhh~ *





No comments:

Post a Comment