16 Nov 2011

Busy bee should be pretty too (Chapter 3)

~ Day 4 ~
Super busy day
with crazy mid-sem going through
and a surprise birthday goin on~
fuu~ *wipe forehead*
finally have some time to rest and bloggie bloggie

So when the bee wakey in the morning
she'll go get her honey~
 My honey baby
and from the moment I wake up
I can still feel my skin is soft n NOT OILY
I always wake up with a oily nose
plus I have the garlic-bulb shape of nose so + with oil 
= some crunchy fried garlic @@

so I can continue using the egg white range without producing fried garlic *champagne popping*
although this range didn't claim any oil-controlling purposes but it does~
moisturise the skin perfectly-> then it shrink your pore -> those oil cannot come out freely and ruin your day
-> prettier dewy skin with no oily face
hoho~
Soon I can have the flawless skin before I die^^
~
Visited an Indonesian restaurant near Hentian Kajang for the ayam penyet 
Recommended by my Indonesian friend Raj~
Peceh Lele and the Ayam Penyet
the sambal is the main hero over here~
sweet and 'nutty' at first then the spiciness come on later
and the catfish of the peceh lele is so so crunchy where you can almost eat the whole fish,
I didn't eat the head
(guess they need a lot of oil for this, shall contribute my oily face's oil but now I have no more, haha) 

after dinner, shud be studying french in room and sleep early but indeed
we go crazy and have a little prank on the birthday gal
we collect stone
we come out with some crazy idea
we prepare some ice cubes
and some "lovely" coupon for her
we're peeping and waiting for orders from the "solo" guy
but everything turn out a surprise for us too
cause the b'day gal is zzZZz in her dreamland
then some bla...bla..bla...bla..happen
the best part is the crazy wishes that we prepare for the solo guy is picked
*worth it, hehe*
 .
.
.
ended everything, faster hide in room to study for french
but not forgetting to cleanse my face and use the egg white range too
Bonne Nuit everyone
Xoxo <3



No comments:

Post a Comment