17 Nov 2011

My Supper for Skin (Chapter 4)

Day 5
As I promised before,
I will try to use the Pore Clean Pad at night to feel the differences
The step 1 and step 2 Pore Clean Pad
 (Kinda like this picture, the reddish wood~)

Arrggh~ the Finance note @@
*headache*

Table also not enough space
see, I'm so hardworking right?

*wondering how to sleep with those note tonight*
I'm booked for tonigh^^

But I'm more to want to sleep with him every night la
"I need a girl boy"
Okie, enough of the #fairytale
Woots, cleansed my face~

errr~ This is the first step clean pad
some dark brownish residue on the cotton
I wipe my face with light stroke but it still clean the face very well
I know it's kinda gross to show you this but *likey* the effect
it show that it really clean my pore

the second pad the is smoother and more delicate
so...
wipe wipe wipe~
the effect might not feel that obvious on the second time 
but I still feel my skin is softer 
so will wait for 2moro morning 
and see how is the effect 

see ya tomorrow~









No comments:

Post a Comment