19 Nov 2011

My Lazy Saturday where I slouch and slouch~ (chapter 7)

~Day 8~
Been a week from the day I get my products
So far So good~
and I do receive a few compliment that my skin is getting better
and I think you already know everything
and the next step is to grab the products
~no more volcano sizes pore *high 5*

So, what I did today is:
- Breakfast with my chingu at Mc Donald
- Assignment...assignment...assignment and assignment
- Sudden pop up in my mind that I forget to show you guys, what I buy at SF 1Utama launching *brain only walnut size*, so will show you all later
- Edit pitcha, pitcha and pitcha
-Nap
-Dinner
-Blog *now*
-Gold Kiwi Mask fr SF *future*

The previous shopping part begin here
Cute notebook, diary, sketch book and acorn pencil from SF

Tea Tree and Lavender Spot Mask

More egg-licious which also for the pore
(Melon at the back)


White Grape Fresh Light Pact

and my free gift, the Gold Kiwi Set (suitable travel size)

I'm having the Skin Food obsess now
but it really work for me~
Mask time...
Tata peeps^^
Xoxo~

-

No comments:

Post a Comment