19 Jul 2011

Sauk Trip~ Sauk where??

Yay!!! Local trip again
Because of the super tight budget *even tighter than my legging
I can only afford local trip, Cheap and Easy
Therefore Fake Ken  bring me to Sauk to visit his foster family
and to eat the FAMOUS "CHARCOAL GRILL MEAT WAN TAN MEE" at Lenggong
*mouth watering*
This is the shop!! As Mr.Khen said, they have the best Grill Meat@ Char Siew
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You thought I'm gonna post a pretty picture of the yummy wan tan mee right,
NO!!! so sorry, I dun get to eat the noodles too~
WHAT KIND OF SHOP CLOSE ON SUNDAY, Wae??

so we randomly head to a simple coffee shop for DimSum
Most of the citizens there are middle age uncle n aunty
so we are like the rare Panda there
*or maybe I'm too pretty that they keep looking at me

Dim Sum better than Wan Tan  Mee picture??
actually all the Dim Sum except the Fishball, it taste totally same
the same porkie flavour @@

After breakfast, we head back to Sauk~
Did I mention where is Sauk.. NO?
Old already, keep forgetting thing
Act, it's a small town near Lenggong *Dunno where is Lenggong too, Google search la*
hehe...

One of my favourite thing from Lenggong is
The Cili Padi Sauce^^
This has the perfect spiciness which can make you cry
*sorry for the ugly half finished bottle, too tasty already

There a bridge connecting Sauk to Lenggong
Jambatan Raja Muda Nazrin Shah
they even have a pit stop for you to have a full view of the brigde

Quite pretty la~

Prettier Shoot not by me, so you all can have a better view
Borrow from here Jambatan Raja-dr-nazrin-shah

After playing awhile with the children
Mr. Khen little bro and sis, we are off to go back Ipoh
Then head to my house for LAKSA
Forget to take picture..too hungry..hehe
sorry ya^^
next time maybe~




No comments:

Post a Comment