6 Jul 2011

My Beauty Diary Mask- Blooming of Beauty (Lily)

Out of sheet mask recently so rush to shop at Guardian during my break hour
after browsing around to spend my long break hour
finally i'm having headache in deciding the mask i should get..
Differ from Watson (where is my favourite beauty supply store), Guardian didn't have a wide range of sheet mask
BUT, they have lots of My Beauty Diary Mask (the most famous sheet mask)

There is a new range of product- Blooming of Beauty which is a special edition due to Taipei International Flora Expo

But there are only 4 types available out of the 9 types from this range of mask
and I'm in a terrible headache in choosing the one I want
This is the Hydrangea Mask which have oil controlling and soothing effect (suit for my oily yau jar kuai face)
BUT there is 

This is the French White Lily Mask which have a brightening and soothing effect (currently need something for my acne scar)
SO.....
Final Decision is 

tadaa~ the Lily mask (biased toward my favourite colour)

My review of this mask:
Packaging: The packaging is becoming so much cuter and nicer compare to the normal range of square packaging.

Scent:  The scent is so calming and you just feel like you have enter the "Lovely Lace" shop and fill with bear and lily perfume

Texture: The mask is so thin and soft (i almost tear up a part of it when i putting it on my face-failure) so it stick to my face well and it's much more absorbent to my face

Serum: The serum is not too watery or thick which make you feel uncomfortable. But there is not much excess serum in the package. Because I just love to use the excess serum on my face or body for the next few days, so this one could one provide the serum for 2 days. (trust me the serum work well without the mask, so don't waste it)

Price: Rm24.98 at Guardian for a box. so it's around Rm 5 for a piece. There are 5 pieces in a box

Overall: Just like it claim, it does the perfect thing on my skin. The redness from my acne faded away and my skin tone is more even immediately. It brighten up my skin and my scars are more faded. I make a wise choice in choosing this over the hydrangea mask *proud*. Moreover the scent is just so calming and it even helps me to get into the sleep easier. Normally i'm scare of those flowery smell which is too overwhelming, this one has a pleasing and nice scent. 



No comments:

Post a Comment