31 Jul 2011

MTV Worldstage Super High~ Trip

♥ WOots 
Finally it's 24th July, my pre-birthday celebration at MTV Worldstage Asia
Early morning is breakfast time, for a good kickstart
Breakfast with Eomeoni at The Mia (Pan Mee with chili flakes and half-boiled egg)
superly nice but it just a lil bland for me
the sambal is perfect too 

 Then bought the Rm16 ETS ticket to KL...
after 2 hours chit chatting then 
food again~
Curry chicken rice at some random shop at KL sentral (Fake Ken's one)


This is mine~ Chicken Roll Rice
both of it come with Lemon Tea and ice-cream, quite valuable
(ah! i remembered the name, Panettonne or sthg like that)
...
then off to shah alam with taxi
to the hotel..
to I-city..
bla bla bla..

first thing we saw when we arrive!!!
Beast rehersal, LIVE~
super high and I just keep jumping around
*stares from everyone

then we started to queue from 3.30 pm but the queue is already crazily long



see!!!
then we wait we wait~
super excited to see ppl kena halau because they bring digital camera, so that the Q can b shorter
*I'm bringing one myself but damn scare till don't even dare to take it out
finally at 6pm, we started to move and entering the concert compound
luckily Fake Ken is there if not I sure pengsan already, haha~


finally get to cam-whore awhile~ too busy to grab a nice place


A super huge stage, so near yet so far
and the best thing at the concert is this
.
.
THIS HUGE LED SCREEN which is super clear and I can see all the singer glowing in sweat~
Warning, the post below is out of pictures, just manage to steal some from others
because I'm just too busy to enjoy myself, sorry everyone

the concert start at 7pm with VJ Holly and Utt
you saw the link at below *thank him for the pictures^^
(I wonder what their parents feed them, so pretty and handsome one)

1, first group is Pop Shuvit, though I don't know much of the songs but everyone started to warm up and jump around (got one song,dunno what Sizuka quite nice), then they mention something bout Project E.A.R (still dunno what it is), but it rocks the house

2, Then my favourite group *arrghh, screaming* BEAST
They sang 6 songs, 6 songs, (felt like we already gone through half of their concert)
First song they sang is Shock *everyone is singing, every night is shock, (shock)
super duper high
then Fiction, the dance is super nice even Fake Ken is impressed..hehe~
last is "On Rainy days", luckily it's not raining
though we thought it's already ended and we still screaming encore,  I feel it's already good for them to sing 3 songs

but we are so wrong, there is a pre-recorded video from them *in Malaysia
so they can have time to change costume, *so grateful* ToT
they even spend time to change clothes for us, Malaysian

This is the part where they reappeared *screaming again*
Kikwang shout "I love Malaysia", super sweet~
then 3 more songs, "Special", "Breathe" and "Beautiful"


nah, more pictures for you *Stealing it just for you all*
feel like can leave already after watching them, fully satisfied

3, Next is Neon Trees, and I tell you Tyler Glenn is a great great entertainer, he just make US feel super super HIGH though I already tired like hell~. Plus Elaine Bradley rocks the house with her drum skills
They are just full with aura and "Attraction"


you know who they are, if not please listen to their songs *threatening you all, haha~*
"Your surrender", "1983", "Love and Affection", "Attraction", "Sins of my Youth"
last but not least, "Animal" *top favourite, ooh..oh..I want some more*

4, Last is 30 Seconds to Mar, which make me quite disappointed cause we waited for half an hour for them plus I only know "This is War", "Closer to the Edge" and "King and Queen". Other songs dunno la...
BTW, Jared Leto is so handsome and cool 
"Closer to the Edge" is making everyone shake the I-city that night..haha
Then lastly I don't know how the concert end, we went back early..too tired already
and we didn't eat since 12pm....back hotel to enjoy Maggi Tomyam together *slurrp*

that all everyone, super tired writing this
Xoxo ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment