8 Jul 2011

All the Lovely Mails

I'm waiting for the postman everyday
for my MTV passes
But I receive a same little surprise from my two lovely friend too 
on the same day

It's a postcard from two of my uni friend who is undergoing the exchange program at Taiwan
Hohuan Mountain in Hualien (I think it's the summer view from there)

First look at the ugly writing....
LOL~ ugly
then the beautiful writing* big contrast*
excited for the souvenirs part..haha
♥ them so much

The screaming around the part is mainly cause by this

MTV World Stage in Malaysia

It has arrive at my house!!!

It is my chance to see them 
 BEAST !!!

too bad I only get the regular passes
I'm wishing that I get the Rock Zone or sthg else but still happy for this

Thank Mr.July
you make my month happy^^







No comments:

Post a Comment