15 Jul 2011

A Forever Goodbye

Two days ago..
after a pleasant night of sleep n snoring ~
I wake up and to find out my uncle has pass away
He is not the closest uncle that I ever have and he even give me some bad impressions when he is alive
but the news still make my heart ache..
So I make the decision of going KL with Eomeoni to attend his funeral
I know life is fragile and peoples do come and go from our life
but the sadness seep inside me secretly
when I saw him lying there peacefully

I folded the paper offering him
The cash monies even have different value just like Rm 1 or Rm 100
so need to learn the Rm 100 origami joss paper so he will get more money in the afterlife
So this type of "yuan bo" is higher value than the other type
and then this paper id a different types
dunno for what n what... I just dunno..@@

This one has less value...really swt
but it's much more easier to fold~ 
But the most important is our sincerity for the offering to the him
*to me la....
after everything ended..need to get the train back Ipoh
and the worst part happen there..

1, ETS train arrive as we arrive at KL sentral and the counter girl don't allow s to buy the ticket.
It just arrive!! why I can't buy IT!! * frus
2, A guy / I mean a Idiot unzipped his pant to the girl sitting next to him (don't guess wrongly, I'm not the heroine here, i sit next to Eomeoni), then the staff start to panic n run here n there with the captain the chase the maniac out of the train
What a day~
* Cherish every moment you have with the one you loved~ no point to be sad after they are gone..
Forever Goodbye Uncle



No comments:

Post a Comment