1 Jul 2011

First Post!! First Countdown!!

Woots 
Finally I make the decision to create a blog~ Need lots of courage^^
Though i'm not a lazy person *self-claim* but I think it's super hard to keep a blog alive n lively minus out those selfish excuses like no internet connection, nothing to write n bla bla bla.
So I'm praying that I'll have lots of determination for this blog (p.s the line disconnected halfway when i'm writing this,scary~ bring more will-power to Mama plz)

I'm not a Hunk don't worry~ that is my futurehusband*jk

Well, this date is quite a special date for me
1, Countdown for my 21st b'day (determine enough to be a real adult, LOL)
2, Countdown for my MTV Worldstage Concert (mean more things to post this month)
3, My b'day dream list coming true (creating a blog is in my list)

Errm, actually i don't know what ppl would post in their first post...
Biography (nah, boring!!), Tons of pictures (wanna scare ppl away with my big eyes??), random stuff in life (i'm not Michelle Yeoh, who want to know my lifestyle?) or busying advertising my blog to everyone I know(sounds good..)

Anyway, that all for now
Plan to sleep early
Tomorrow have to work, I don't want to scare my customers away with my panda eyes (maybe it's a marketing strategy to attract more customers^^)
Tata, everyone
*Stay tune for more~suspense music in the background*
*more to come*

No comments:

Post a Comment