19 Jan 2013

Office Lady Update

Oh gosh, I have almost worked for a year (in February to be exact)
since internship last year till now
and proudly say I'm a confirmed staff now
weee~ but I don't get any increment loh

I do wish I could get more from what I'm working now
and I believe I could too, if I joined banking or maybe some bigger company
You can't get everything the best in life
Motto: There are always no short cut and I need to work hard for what I want
and my boss always interested in Generation Y working attitude
and ask me "What do we really want?"

I answer him
"Generation Y ah, we want fun, we want high salary, we want less work'
(I didn't answer him that la, I answer it in my heart)
What I really answered was
" We like to have more challenge, authority, new ideas accepted and opportunity" 
which was true also, I seek for challenge in the job I do
and routine job make me feel bored.

I appreciate what I have in my job now. the excitement of new tasks
the thrilling deadline and dealing with people from overseas
and the freedom of making decision (it comes with big responsibility)
and of course the fashion part, events and more clothes

we went for Bluinc Advertiser's Night

Douglas Lim!! His stand up comedy is good~
Damn funny weh, I laugh till I wanna roll on floor and keep laughing
but the floor at Zouk~ too dirty la

Female Model Search in Butter Factory

Playing around with all the fashion pieces
I got bunny ear there

and many many many more of working experience that I can only keep for myself
if you want to know, work harder to ask me..hahaha

work is hard now but I like it
I like the mentor-ship given by my boss now
I like how my colleagues pass me tasks and show me how to improve it
I like how I make mistake and found a better and easy way to do it
exploring that is good enough to replace the money which I can earn more in the future

I'm a Mermaid now~ working hard to be a good human
I lost my fins (I don't know what they call it, fish tail ah) but I gain a new pair of legs
have to learn how to walk, run and sprint 

so read, read, read while I write
listen, listen, listen when your boss speak
Au Revoir~



No comments:

Post a Comment