12 Jan 2013

Sweet Escape with the gals~

Thanks to my lovely sister, I got a free room at Grand Lexis, Port Dickson
actually thanks to my aunt who gave this to my sister
anyway thanks everyone la for giving me a free getaway~
We got the Executive Pool Villa on the sea
You can see our room, there...there...there..the one in the middle

This is the Garden Pool Villa, and the upper villa have infinity pool (mini infinity la)
and this trips is few months back
sorry for this slightly "expired" post

yup yup, here we go
We make our own breakfast too~

See the happy driver face
our DIY bread definitely getting 5 stars

with our chef at the back
A man-made shore with some slightly cleaner water
with the never-ending electric wasting I-city tree
din took a picture of it la, not even lighted

We're on our buggy
The rooms are actually a little far from the lobby
well, not actually that far but if you can enjoy the free buggy, why want to pull all the luggage and walk far far
some more, not many chance to sit on buggy
I don't play golf ma or else wait for buggy in mall's parking lots
I don't even have car.muahahaha
Our big roomie!!!
I can even dance on the bed.
Our little see-through floor panel and trust me the water look much more dirtier 
and you can see some rubbish floating here and there
blame it on our good environment conservation...don't even know rubbish should be in rubbish bin
at least the fish can still survive, we saw some in the water.
Peek-a-boo from our dry kitchen
There we go, our own private pool on top of the sea
*waterception*
4 feet pool only. trouble for tall people but excellent for short ppl like me
but the fountain frog really noisy. really wish to shut his big mouth.haha
I love this double the prettiness picture with my gals at the back. 
You know gals just can't stop taking our pretty side for everyone to see
sharing is caring^^
and for the whole noon
this is what we did, dip in the pool and chat chat chat
(everyone in bikini bottom XD)

and before dinner we are already screaming for food
went to a local chinese seafood place, Yuan Xing restaurant if I'm not wrong
located next to a temple
mantis prawn!!! in kung poh

marmite chicken~ quite a lots for a portion of 4 person
and you can't leave the CRAB out. I forgot we order salted egg crab or milky crab
taste good!!
4 dishes for 4 person, the portion is really worth the money
and you can see many tour bus will come, so it'll be full before you imagine. Come early if you can
Should try their seafood hot pot next time. almost every table ordered that^^

Of course you have to visit the beach if you're going to PD
right after dinner too~
You can see who has the longest leg there XD
We practice our taekwando there too
haiyak~
Leaving our foot print on the sandy beach
Not long after that we went for our short drinking session
at some simple running bar in town
it been my travel-a-must, to visit the local bar and have a little drinking there
the lady drinks- Hoegarden and Kronensburg

Why hotels just love to put mirror in the lifts??
ready for us to cam-whore, I doubt that.haha
Night view was much more fantabulous 
perfect for skinny dipping in the dark
someone taught me to bath under the starry sky and moonlight
which I did!!!
it was an awesome experience, u'll be freak out if anyone open the door but it's thrilling to bath in the dark
and starry sky

they provide us bath robe too!!
amazingly good right^^

then we have a short drinking session again
with Lambrusco wine, forget to take picture

and the next morning, we check out in the morning
time is short to spend more in our lovely room
but it's good to have a short escape when you're working
forget everything and enjoy the night

we shall meet again PD
Please comment below if you want some PD trip advise.
or else I gonna forget of the details






No comments:

Post a Comment