1 Jan 2013

A Beginning for 2013

2012 ended and I am still alive
escape from the Mayan world end prediction, and everyone saying we should start fresh in 2013

I am not sure if 2012 is a good year for me
but it is definitely a year that I really feel that I am a grown up and being independent all alone
which I thought I am always are but I realized I don't really too
But overall 2012 been good to me and I have a little achievement from here and there

Graduated, getting my own job and surviving in KL alone
Sound like nothing much there but these little events mark a spot on my life
and I have nothing to complaint more

So on the first morning of 2013
holding on to my 2013 resolutions, let's make things even better and awesome for 2013
Hidden in this little quirky book are my resolutions for 2013

can see?? Hope you can't cause I scare you will check back on me after 2013 ended
muahahaha

Share with you all a bit
Every girl want this *hint hint*
No la, not guys and diamonds (I'm not that shallow)
I want  a HEALTHIER body, I won't say slim la cause I don't want to be a stick
Sitting in the office for these few months are making my butt, tummy and leg wider
and I just can't stand it anymore. 
Am going to get a good sport shoe to run or join a dance/ kick-boxing classes (anything that can let me sweat)
I like this time the best, not too fat and not too skinny
but rewinding the clock seem to be a bit hard

Another thing is staying dedicated to KathynotPerry
She is been a little left out in 2012 but don't worry, Momma is back
and she gonna make you hotter, sexier and much more fantabulous 

shall I reveal one more??
Erm, I think it's my time to reveal my artsy side (which I think there is barely 5-9% in my body)
hahaha, I love to DIY stuff and I always feel I can DIY lots of stuffs rather than buying them
so I gonna make mini project monthly probably to release my inner Picasso

and I feel like I need to love myself more before letting anyone to love me
Learn from my own mistakes and experience to understand and love myself more
Sometimes we just need to put ourselves first and do what's best for us before anyone else
A better me and a better year <3


2 comments:

  1. Good luck sa resolutions, dear! Kaya mo yan :) Happy 2013!! Followed you :)
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shari^^ You're such a cute young mummy~ and I love your blog too~

      Delete