30 Dec 2012

Best Friend Wedding

I gonna be a bridemaids more than 3 times
fyi, chinese very pantang people become bridemaids more than 3 times
or else gonna the person (ME) can't get married for my whole life
why, you all so bad and curse people de??
But I believe in 27 Dresses more. I'm Katherine not Heigl 

I'm definitely reserving one for my bff wedding @ my sister
so let enjoy the party as much as we can
it's much more simpler than I always imagine but it's damn tiring weh~

I added in purple highlight to the event
can see the bride is very "highlighted" in red too
Eomma, Unnie and Appa
Eomma dress in leopard top from Singapore and Appa wearing something from the store I'm working now
Me and my awesome granpda^^
The daughters and daddy, another one still missing~ 
Aunty, eomma asked you to come early and help
I just love this~ *enlarge
ok, I don't like this. I look like a messy, sweaty lady there
That the game part
Not that successful due to last minute planning.haha
Blame on the bride!! too sayang the hubby to get tortured by us
Girls!! you need to torture him or at least the bestman ( no need to sayang them)

I heart this too!!!
I want many many romantic shots like this too
Kissy~ muacks muacks

I want this too!!
But not so soon my friends, please start saving your money now^^
(dreaming mood)

Aunty lovely wishes

Professional photographer sound like a must now
You can only achieve this with them

Sweet picture of them
*To be continued*
still got lots more on wedding dinner (from both side)

should I write a guidelines on how to be a good maid of honour?
I'm pretty experienced in that~

No comments:

Post a Comment