13 Dec 2012

Tell me about LOVE

Back to the basic necessity of the human beings
physiological, safety, LOVE, esteem and self-actualization
Human never run away from love and the desire for looking for a partner in their life

I see many happy lovey dovey couple who share their "in a relationship" status with hundred people likes
some has cute head to head picture where the world just seem to belong to them
worst, Night sweetie~ Miss you baby
POSTED all along the wall

Wow, I appreciate that as it fill up my facebook wall
and I get more things to "like"
haha, no la~ I do really enjoy and jealous the sweet looking couple that pop up everywhere in my wall
especially it is from my friends and famiily

However, recently I saw a couple who has been dated for so long
since secondary school I would say
on and off they go through the long distance relationship
but out of random I can see they have break-up
kind of guess it will happen soon but not so fast la
okok, conclusion is the guy show a super terrible sad post every here and there
which make me feel WAH!! still got that kind of guy??
GOOD~

but but but.....
suddenly the heroine posted "in a relationship with xxxx" (new guy la)
I just feel it is normal as it kind of predicted too

and in not more than two week
ta-daa, the hero also managed to find another true love of him
Isn't this lovely that both managed to find the true love after wasting 7/8/9 years of the life??
ok, I am sarcastic enough here
What is the point that posting emotional post but right after that competing with each other to find new partner of the life??

This is a more than an amazing fact that people has that much of strong need of necessity to find love 
than looking for their self-esteem
And now I know why I could not look for one after so long
my strong egoistic self-esteem probably

Anyway I am just the happy to be a single ladies who liking the sweet lovely post of theirs
I have no power to comment about others
but just writing out my ideas of my own

Happy couple-to-be day on 12.12.12
Days that people choose to tie the knot and starting a new relationship
Days that happen once a hundred years

3 comments: