12 Dec 2012

My Square Hat Day!!

After 3 years of university
which I feel it is like 1 year only and where I open Facebook every day 
I am graduated with much and lesser expectations of the first day I enter Uni

I would always imagine that you meet a lots of cute guys in the uni, speaking in English and attending prom
BUT!!!!
I think that only happen to certain University (I would say private U or college)
there is not much hope in local Uni
so be alert for those who always dream the same thing like me

Ok, back to my convocation story
Hello, that me!!
Getting ready and pretty up myself^^

with pretty eomma, she has brighter hair than me~

Appa!! Now you know why I am so dark
genetic problem loh~ 

Happy family
from a four member family to a five member family 
when we will add another member??? hem..

The strong women in my family 
who always support me morally throughout this 3 years

He may be one of the strictest father I ever know
but he always the most funny, loving and pampering father I ever know too <3

Thank to bro in law in bringing more joy to the family~ hehe^^

 the never expected moment when you senior come back and visit you too^^
*touchy*
Meeting back with friends that we make 3 years ago
and seeing the hostel that I stay for 3 years really make me feel I am more than blessed for this 3 years

Convocation is a great money-churning activity. Look at everyone hands please!!
With my super smart, pretty and k-pop fans direct
Best of luck my direct^^
Everyone look tired
and YES!! it is, we need to small, walk in the stuffy robe, and high heels too
My bffs gang^^
missing another one...
Ta-daa, there she is~ thank for the piggy^^
And my kpop coursemate
Thanks for making me not lonely for the last year of our majoring
A super cute and random Ipoh girl that I love to talk too
sorry Wan Yeen, dunno is your eyes close or too small...hehe~
joking la, Ipoh leng lui
Burhan kaki that forever in my mind
Thank to my roommate for attending my convo you. You're so sweet^^
Eomma, thank for all the support for the past 22 years in my life
thank for not stopping to make me fat 

Eomma and Appa
I hope that I make you two proud and there will be more long journey to serve you two
~Am always your little girl~
little chipmunk









No comments:

Post a Comment