1 Feb 2013

Zombie Apocalypse (a crazy story in the ending)

I believe everyone know about the famous 
"Zombie Apocalypse"
thanks to Resident Evil, Zombieland, 28 Days Later and many many more
Last year there even a case on zombie appearing at Miami
A man is reported on eating another man face, which really make me think is that because of the 2012 world end thingie?
Should I just stock up more chicken brain at home so in case my housemate turn into a zombie??
LOL~

Zombie is not one of my favourite genre (I watch Resident Evil, okay)
reason: it make my skin look bad after I die
so better be vampire, youth is all preserved 
after all the zombie trend finally zombie arrived in Malaysia (put on sunblock if you want your rotten skin to rot slower, ZOMBIE!!)

Wait, what do I mean that it has arrived Malaysia??
Don't worry, you still got time to stock up your chicken brain
cause we only have Zombie Run here
honestly, I don't know who is the organiser but it definitely something fun to join
especially we have too much shopping mall moments



You would have to join in group for the game but the main purpose I'm writing this is
Zombie Run Volunteer (click link here to volunteer)
I came across this activity from Youths Today
You could volunteer to help out in the event, probably acting as a zombie??
of help out in the game
What could be more thrilling in watching zombie live in act eating the contestants brains??


Don't worry, no violence elements will be involved in the game
Zombie is only allowed to take the contestant's health straps
.....
.....
.....
Above was written before I get the full details of the event and so excited for this event
I volunteered to help out for this event and prepared to blog this to my friends so they can join too
but sadly I don't get any feedback or information on the event at all
and I got treated like no one
so I decided not to join anymore

Why I say so:
1. I FB message the organiser or the Zombie Run facebook page, which the ask to contact XXX for further details (I even stated all my queries there) and my call are not answered. They don't even answer one of my questions there =(
2. Youths Todays, didn't put in any information  for the volunteer task or any confirmation email
3. I expect at least there will be some details to be sent to volunteer to brief them on the event

Surprise:
Jazz from Youth Todays, did message me on the last day before the event ( I appreciate that effort) and expect me to come or get someone to replace me. I explain the problems I face to her and she mentioned that we have to go to the event directly to get more info and that the function of Youths Today website.

My Concern:
The event start at 6am, I don't possess any transport so I already prepared to go with taxi if I volunteered. Which also mean I have to at 5.30am in the morning. You think taxi free meh?? haha...
Sadly, without any information I don't know what I should bring, wear or even the task I will be doing there for the 12 hours event.
Maybe I go wearing a long kimono how? not zombie but become a japanese ghost
 How am I gonna participate if there is so many concern. I am a damn paranoid blood type A

My mistake:
I am not blaming anyone's fault here so I admit I make a mistake of not un-volunteering the task in Youths Today. I believe they could reduce much more miscommunication if the organiser and volunteer website could provide more information as I did my part in getting the info

Anyways, I am happy that Jazz accepted my feedback as I really feel this event is awesome and I miss out this chance to participate.
Hope you guys can improve in the futures and there are more interesting events to join in the future







No comments:

Post a Comment