15 May 2012

Left or Right?

I can't believe I didn't touch my blog for half a month
Dun ask me why?
Probably I got abducted by UFO cause I open my big pane window every night
The guy who comment about the UFO on my status, Congratz!!
there is really some UFO with their super high-tech spaceships flying all around
O.O!!!!
Hope I'm not getting pregnant with a baby UFO.muahahaha
maybe my blog will be more famous then
okay, gotta stop "complementing" people brilliant brain and set the spotlight on myself again

Actually I found 2 grey hair few days back and I start screaming in front of the mirror 'sei loh, sei loh'
But I'm know why this two little ugly baby appear, not because I didn't dye my hair
(my hair is going through a spiritual holiday n staying out of perm, colour and even scissor)
it's because of the left or right?
Something that could determine my future, my life and my growth in "crazy" personality

I always believe in positive mindset and the best thing will happen for me
I might be a simple local university student for now but it far more better than what I've always expected
and now when you turn as a ADULT, thing is much more different
everything that you do decide for the future you're going to walk along for the next 30 years

I'm quite tempted both choices that I haven now
Should I turn left or turn right?
I think both has their own good and bad but I think I could excel in both of it
It's almost like I wanna go for a western or a asian boyfriend?

W: I'm open-minded, I don't mind we are just staying for 2/3 months together. Just make sure the sex part is good.*wink*
A: Darling, I wish our love could be eternity. Stay with me forever and ever and never leave me but you gotta listen to me, my mother, my grandmother and my great grand mother too
Me: Awww~ so sweet, continue to convince me more~
W: You can voice out anything that you want, and I might change it just for you. And I enhance you with all the knowledge that I have and share it with you
A: I will give all my money to you and you get to go Japan and see all f****** cute stuff that you want at Japan
Me: *pulling hair and screaming* around if there is really some guy who do this to me. 

*conversation above is created for entertainment purposes*
but it really kinda applied to the situation that I'm facing if you can relate it to the real story
so if you got two guys going after you, I'm sure you'll get headache in choosing one of them
but they would need an answer soon or else both will just give up and leave you there
with a packet of tissue

Hope that my gray hair will stop growing 
and
let wait for the lights to show the way

In case you forget how I look like~



No comments:

Post a Comment