22 May 2012

Emo~

I'm super duper hyper emo now
Been wetting my bed for two nights (crying la not really wetting myself)
sorry for pulling everyone down and emo with me but no matter how positive I am
I just need a break sometime
(^______________________^): (T_T)
the happy sad ratio
and I'm sad not because of some small matter
I'm sad cause you been treating me like a kid who doesn't know how to ride a bic
but Eomma n Appa
I KNOW!! 
and I even know how to break, how to ride with one hand off and what the bic name too
Yes, I may fall down and hurt my ugly face 
but what I really need is not that someone who tell me I should learn more and practice more
I need someone who hold me up when I fall
maybe I shouldn't bother about telling you two of what I have decided
 but I would still share it with you two
because I been living in a small cell without anyone to share my problem
and I just hope you two can see it


I know that you want the best for me but you hurt me when you treated like a small baby
I grown up and I make mistakes but I learned from it
Okay, blurted out everything...
Feeling better...*phewww*
(^_^): (T_T)
ratio for now~
Moodless


No comments:

Post a Comment