18 May 2012

Just Bread??

When we mention about bread, first thing in mind is Gardenia!!
now maybe Massimo la after all the posts in FB
But last month, my chingu (YT) come across a deal from Groupon about food and it's all about the bread
with the good price and pretty pictures from Groupon, we're tempted to buy the coupon again~ *I know! but we just can't stop browsing groupon and buy all the cheapo coupon #cheapostudent
and I found out this cafe is quite good, good food and lovely deco
so feel like wanna share the goodness with everyone 
Angel alike me^^
The Carpenter's Daughter at Taipan, USJ
No preservatives, softener and it's egg free too
Simple n Nice
Most of the food inside is healthy and simple
Not much rice but they have a good selection of breakfast, pasta and sandwiches
 and of course bread, cakes and cupcakes. everything you can imagine in a bakery. 
So it come with the Bread Platter, which is obviously there 
a salad, two soups and without any drinks (we ordered passion fruit yogurt/ lassi, one word!! Original)
 but kinda disappointed with the salad, gouda cheese and jam come in a small portion (Jam= homemade dragon fruit jam)
but they are so generous with breads
Focaccia, seven grain, sourdough, ciabatta, mini baguette and whole wheat country bread

The minestrone that I ordered is good, and don't forget about the small garlic bread there
been a long time I never eaten any good garlic bread
and my favourite bread would be ciabatta if I'm not wrong, or it's focaccia..either one must correct one la
it's soft and there is some filling inside that make it go extra yummy *nomnomnom*
and their balsamic vinegar is kinda special too, it seem like there is some chopped nut or crunchy celery inside, super duper yummy and we even ask for refill 

Bread partner of the day
Sorry of the picture dear, not sure is my bad skill or you're the one squinting your eyes
and the worker at the back is so busy making fondant flower design for the cupcakes
and I forget to take the cupcakes photo *banging on the wall*

Part of the interior design
got kids come for group discussion too, so pandai enjoy
why last time, we only will go padang or stay back at school 
I forget this is the a tart or quiche
 all look so nice and yummy
I wish when I'm a kid, bread look and taste this interesting
sometime I'll sneak and throw away the bread that I couldn't finish
Don't look at me like this!! it's boring to eat bread everyday before school

seem like the bread I prefer more is focaccia after this picture. haha *memories of a 70 years old grandma*
Visit their facebook page here
go when you're full or else you need to go and have supper
and if you wanna come Taipan here, please have some patience with the carpark
because it's so limited, can't imagine when it's during weekday with all the bank is open
how can you leave without seeing me..(my bang look so weird O.O)
but in the end, we couldn't finish all the bread and I need to da bao it
I never eaten so many bread in a day before
oh gawd, really bread-a-licious!!
~Au Revoir~





No comments:

Post a Comment