2 Apr 2012

Life as the Coffee-maker

This is what normally people will say when you're having your intern
making coffee and move prepare to move your table into the photocopy room
where you photocopy documents like paper is free

Luckily I don't get a coffee lover boss and he prefer using email
so I didn't get the chance to do both
and I get to explore more management departments thoroughly 
Some of my friend keep on asking me what I do for my company,
what is my company doing??
So first of all I work here, Global Clothing Sdn Bhd
and we have two brands under us for now
Peacocks London 
available at Bangsar Village, Empire Gallery, Subang Parade
I don't blame you if you dunno the brand, cause UKM ppl won't really go to these malls.

Adams Kids, apparel for kids
if you tell me you know this, I'm freaking out now..
cause do you secretly shop for your kids UKM ppls??

Ans what I really do in the office is:
ALMOST EVERYTHING IN MANAGEMENT~
That what international business student study about, everything!!
  • HR- gotta track the offday and annual leave, updating the filling system
  • Merchandising- help in ordering the new clothes fr UK
  • Operation- keying in the new item in the system
  • Marketing- research for the new brand, updates for company profile


  • My Table

    Gotta sort out all the price tag for new items
    Double check with the order list

    Helping out at the store
    transferring stocks, picture look nice but my hands ache after moving clothes for the whole day
    so no matter how hard a job is, it's depends on you to see the wonder and happiness behind the every single job

    hehe, getting the first hand on the new brand samples
    observing the quality and the price

    Best part is wearing pretty clothes to work
      
    no formal clothes sound cool but every morning you'll get headache 
    thinking of what to wear *scratching head*

    So the job may sound glamorous to work in a fashion company
    but we do work like any other company in other industry
    I do not get free clothes nor meeting hot models
    but I enjoy my job as something I passionate about
    and never blame the company for it bad but review back the choices that you make because you want a higher pay or easier process

    Maybe I'll get to go for a fashion show??
    who knows? Stay tune for more^^ 
    Nite Peeps~

    2 comments:

    1. ur internship so happy jugak! better than stuck in the bank

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. haha, that y i'll never choose bank.better to see other people's clothes than seeing other ppl's money XD

        Delete