28 Apr 2012

Let the TIGER roar!!

I win some tickets to a free concert again, precisely a music festival
by TIGER BEER
thanks to Says.com
Actually some of the contest is not that hard to win, probably you need some luck and patience
but you  guys don't join too much la, later I can't win any more


So let the pictha begin
This is not taken by me but my friend Chiew Hsien
Just wanna show you guys how near we are to the stage.muahahaha~
The taiwan guy who act in Hong Kong drama, he is funny with all his slang in cantonese

Too bad we miss out Beyond for as the first performer
we kinda lost in finding the way in the VIP  area

So you get to see more A-Lin pictures
whenever you see this shitty quality photos, it's from me *proud*
Big big sunway hotel
 Guess who next's????
.
.
.
.
Mr. Rocker!! Jam Tsiao

 
He rock the stage!! Super duper cool

He really could pull out a lots of act when he sings~
but when he speak, @@ just expect a short answer and a shy face

memeang actions banyak-banyak!

making the pouty lips somemore *faint*

I don't why he keep doing this the whole night but I like it~
everyone screams like on roller coasters when he do did~ *wahhhh!!!*

Back to the cool look~

The song I like the most~
Nicky want me to record this so much~

Rock party gonna have rock song right

Then we have few more artists where I don't really bother to take pitcha~
But I'm impressed with our local artists, Manhand
their songs is good, *applause*
last group of the day, LMF
at first I'm like who are they??
But strangely I heard all of their songs before (on radio la)
maybe it's all cantonese songs.haha
The handsome guys from LMF (with the spec on la)

but after he take it off, kinda a bit dissappointed loh
but there is a lots fan who keep screaming "ham ka ling" for this group
I'm clueless on that part.haha

Esther, Chiew Sien, Nicky n me
Esther, nice to meet you XD


you can't finish a concert without some fireworks
Blast it all~ 
Groupie photos of the rockers of the night

Thanks Tiger~
Thanks for the lovely photos too chiew hsien~
Thanks Nicky for fetching me there 
Thanks Says.com for the tickets


Mia outfit of the days~
The stress face for the tummy
but thanks for the compliment on my flat tummy n shirt of the day^^
Let's Roar~




No comments:

Post a Comment