21 Apr 2012

A walk to remember

Not the book from Nicholas Spark
but I'll recommend the movie.haha
Just what I would always dream during my internship 
Going to a fashion show!!
and thank to my fairy god-mother, my wish is granted
(I wonder why she never granted me a cool and macho boyfriend for me)

So our company is invited for the Female/ Nu-you/ Eh! magazine fashion show
so I just attend it, nothing more than that
so happy and funny to receive message like
"you gonna walk for the fashion show? good luck!" and " your company is organizing a fashion show? cool~"
#cloud 9 mood
Mia Outfit of The Day

Hides all the flabby arm away. muahahaha

Eh! Nu-you??

Damn gan-cheong already. wanna enter like La model La Victoria Secret

Best part: Goodies Bag (wanna get the turquoise one so much) 

and then they'll paste the sticker on you!! like what you always see on the celebrities arm

all the deco are from paper-cut. environment-friendly everyone
My hands keep trying to pull it down for souvenirs
I didn't la, or else I'm famous in facebook or in Malaysia already

anyone would know here is the centre court.
p.s event held at mid valley

Guess what I'm having?
Brownies with macadamia nuts and it's nice.
the typical Malaysia event will start half an hour later so do this event. (please get used to it)

strawberry meringue
killing time with food~ lalalala~

some of the local host n celebrities from 8tv
quite pretty n handsome loh~ *shui mak mak*


Amanda with the meringue *nom nom nom*

I know you guys are model and tall and handsome but you should not have block ppl loh
you don't grow up with eating glasses 
Ola~ Daphne Iking

Hafiz and Daphne Iking again^^
  
some of the fashion pieces
they walk so fast!! *act phone damn slow*

more clothes~

more n more clothes

more more more clothes

no more, last one
Hoho, last part`  Goodies bag

orange female~ 

e-hee-he

Crabtree & Evelyn Biscuit
I never know they have biscuit and it taste ohh-some
like some expensive butter cookies *here is free la*

O.P.I matte nail colour!!!
Rm58 leh, price tag still there

a-haa, that all for my first fashion show as a guests
hope there will be more to come
Attn : Fairy god-mother
Definitely a walk to remember in my life

"Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends"- quoted from A Walk to Remember




No comments:

Post a Comment